Hi Julie,

I realised that I had a case sensitivity issue with my script alias and
corrected it.

So far so good.

I then retried it and got the following error message:-

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

and then:-

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: info() in C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache\htdocs/phpinfo.php on line 3

when I tried the phpinfo test.

Well I just completely confused, everything is exactly as you said it should be
(I think)

Can anyone offer any further suggestions,

Thanks,

Paul Eaton.

Julie Meloni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/21/2001 05:09:56 PM

Please respond to Julie Meloni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>