I'm gonna be using windows XP "whistler" home edition.
Can someone tell me if i'll be needing a different
version of PHP4 to download & install and the
installation instructions to go along. So far that
i've heard is that it's the same as Windows 2000, but
i'm muchly new at this thing so it'd be really good if
someone can tell me what is gonna to happen.
Also, i've been using Apache as the server, will i
have to download a newer version of Apache for my
windows XP?

Thanks.
Thomas Edison jr.

=====