Hi. I've recently set up phpMyAdmin on an OS X 10.1 server.  Everything was
fine, and it set up great.  I then restarted the Apache server and am
getting this message:

Warning: Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: YES) in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/Mangotest/phpMyAdmin/lib.inc.php on line 351

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'root@localhost'
(Using password: YES) in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/Mangotest/phpMyAdmin/lib.inc.php on line 351
Error

MySQL said:  Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: YES)

I've been mucking around the command line for a while, but can't figure out
how to reset my root password.  It *was* setup with a root password, but it
won't let me in now.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED], as I am on the digest.  Thanks.

mto

--

Michael O'Neal
Web Producer/ Autocrosser