Here we go:
It's about £30
//
ISBN 1-861003-73-0
Beginning PHP 4
www.wrox.com
//

I learned PHP from it.But that's the only Wrox book I recommend! ;(
I got the XML book and the Mastering Javascript from them! They really suck!
imho.

"Kyle Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
... could someone give me the name of the best PHP learning book they have
read cause I just scored £110!

(yes, it was my birthday on august 16th and im now a whole 14 so i can have
my first urine test!)

-lk6-
http://www.StupeedStudios.f2s.com
Home of the burning lego man!