On Tuesday 28 August 2001 3:27 pm, frank clarke wrote:
> I have installed PHP CGI 4.0 on my Win 98 machine with
> PWS and tried this script that I put in the wwwroot
> directory and called test.php3:...
If you view source on the blank page you get, do you see your php sourcecode?
If so, maybe it's just that you have not configured the web server to map
.php3 extensions. The installer defaults to only mapping .php although you
can explicitly enable the deprecated .php and .phtml extensions for backward
compatibility if you want.

Post again if that's not the problem.

Cheers
--