"Kyle Smith" wrote:
> Sorry to post here but i need to know this info fast!
> How do i make a scrolling marquee in HTML without using javascript

The next time you need to know something off topic to the list fast, you
could try google.

It took me about three seconds to do the following:
Go to www.google.com
Paste "How do i make a scrolling marquee in HTML without using javascript"
into the search box
Press the search button
Click on the first link it gave me

In three seconds I have the answer and as a bonus I have not annoyed
hundreds of people by posting an off topic question to an already busy
mailing list.

Luke Welling.