Someone on this list yesterday exposed a large hole on one of my php
scripts.  Dunno who you are but thankyou.  I could have lost sales in that
loophole :-)

I know it was off of this list because that's the only place I made that
link public.  Some lucky guy on BT openworld - wish I could get that here!

- seb
---