The problem is that PHP has to generate the Last-Modified header, so it
can't send only the "HTTP/1.0 304 not modified", that is what I want.

I think Last-Modified relies on the last modified date and time of the
file, but this is irrilevant in server-generated pages.

Thank you for your help.

Since:"