hi all,

i'm trying to use session variables. people can login using a loginform.
if they are already logged in I want the previous session to be destroyed before the
new session starts.
if it's their first login the session shoulds also start.

if I first login with name1/password1 I give url1 back
If I then login with name2/password2, url2 should be given back, however when I print
all sessionvariables they are still filled with the properties of the first login
(also url1).

Is there some way to avoid this problem? it seems that the sessionvariables are not
really destroyed.
Or is it that i'm using both session commands (start and destroy) in the same script.

thx to anyone who can shine a light on this...

Wilbert

code
-----------
<?php