Perhaps people expected you to check the docs or the code yourself.  If
you go to php.net/sybase you will find the functions you need.  If you
read the user comments on that page you will even find urls to
tutorials/faqs on how to install and configure things for PHP to talk to
Sybase ASA.

eg. http://www.finebyte.com/docs/sybase/ASA-PHP-Linux.html
    http://help.webmedia.com.au/Linux-Apache-PHP-Sybase-HOWTO.txt

-Rasmus