Hellorgh, all !!!
Does anyone knows if there is a way to MD5-encode strings with JavaScript ?

I use MD5() to encode passwords then insert them in my account database,
and when a user logs in, i do MD5($password_provided_by_form) to compare it
with the one stored in the DB.
Ok, fine, I cannot see the users's passwords but when they log in, everyone
can sniff it !!!

That's why i'd like to encode passwords at client-side.... a Javascript
MD5() function should be fine, but i think it doesn't exists .... and I
can't use (and i don't know how to ;~p ) SSL, https: ....

Someone's got any solution ????

Thanx,

    (°-        Nayco,