Hi All,

I have a web application that uses .php and .jsp files, I use php sessions
and normal cookies and I can get to these cookies from php no problem.

The trouble starts when I try to get the cookie values from the .jsp files.
The only cookie that is saved in the browser is the normal cookie, but this
is also the only cookie that the .jsp (and javascript) files cannot see.

I can get the PHPSESSID and various other cookies that are not saved in
browser, but not the one that I want.

Any idea what i'm missing?

TIA,

Randal.