hi,

i'm recently observing a strange behaviour of php when using a combination
of  ob_start() and ignore_user_abort() in the same page, php hangs (after
the script is executed) and is unable to create/write to /destroy sessions!!
i'm observing this on my win98 machine with apache 1.20 and php 4.06 as .exe;
if i remove one of the above functions everything returns to normal...

everything works fine on my linux machine; has anybody experienced
something similar?

regards;

Hassan El Forkani
http://www.warmafrica.com