We need the receive the help from Got, I believe He is the only one who can
help us on this situation !!!!

Atte. Ignacio Estrada F.
Centro Nacional de Control de Energia
Area de Control Occidental
025+6463, 025+6464, 025+6469

                    "nayco"

                    <nayco@netcou        To:     "Jeff Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    rrier.com>           cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: [PHP] World Trade Centre Hit
By terrorists, also pentagon
                    11/09/2001

                    08:54

?>

This is not PHP, yeah, but important enough ...

Don't you fear a
    GLOBAL $war;

???

It smells bad ..... the ones who did that are ugly Mo******rs, but very