I find the 'tone' of this thread to be very shameful! At a time like this we
should be supporting one another in any way we can, not making off-handed
remarks, finger-pointing or making facetious comments. I am on about a dozen
differant lists and they all have threads going on this subject, and this
list is the only one with any negative remarks. What a shame! I am
disappointed in what I am reading here. I am glad to see the discussion even
it is off-topic, but lets try to be supportive, and not make things harder
than they already are. The world is full of hatred and love, but some of you
are just perpetuating the hatred. This is not the time for that, but rather
it is the time to reach out to those who have been hurt by this trajedy. And
there are many ways we can do that, even if we are on the opposite side of
the world, whether we are 'believers' or not.

I hope and pray the people responsible are found and brought to justice.
God bless you, and if you don't happen to believe in God, or any god -
Regards

--
Chip Wiegand

On Tuesday 11 September 2001 09:26, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> So sprach »[EMAIL PROTECTED]« am 2001-09-11 um 08:55:49 -0600 :
> > We need the receive the help from Got, I believe He is the only one who
> > can help us on this situation !!!!
>
> Well, you know: *EXACTLY* this is the problem!  Your so called "god".
> If it weren't for this superstition, the world would be a *MUCH* safer
> place.  I'm sure of that.
>
> But if it makes you feel better: Go on, believe in that.
>

> --
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Chip W.