Joseph,

It does appear you have iODBC compiled in already.  To confirm for this do a
find for libiodbc.so.
Yes, you do need iODBC here to act as the Driver Manager (a binding point so
PHP can interface with ODBC) but you will still need an actual ODBC driver.

Try the Multi-Tier driver from our site - the Product Availabilty link will
walk you through the selection process.
You will need to install the MT client components on your BSD box and the MT
server components on your Win box.

The drivers will download for free with a non-expiring 2-connection license,
and free support is available at
http://www.openlinksw.com/support/suppindx.htm if you require assistance
configuring your connection.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers