Hi all,

 I am using Lasso to authenticate user access to PDF files with the actual
delivery being handled by PHP.

I can download the PDF by clicking a 'submit' button. However, in IE or
Netscape, it puts it into the browser with the name of the php script as the
filename. I would like the filename to be the one the file lives with
normally. Can this be done?

Also, I would like it to be downloaded to the user's computer without
opening in the browser. Any suggestions.

My coding in php is:

<?php
$fp1 = "D:\\Pdf\\" . $fp;
$len = filesize($fp1);
header("Content-type: application/pdf");
header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=$fp1");
header("Content-Length: $len");
readfile($fp1);
?>

Any suggestions?