Right, fetch-array just adds extra results to fetch-row.
Have you tried storing your results in an array that you can then loop
over later?

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 6:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] looping through database results

Thanks for your help, Andrew, but it didn't seem to work.  As I read the

manual (http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-fetch-array.php),
mysql_fetch_array is much like mysql_fetch_row, except that it uses the
field names instead of numbers as the array key.  Somebody correct me if
I'm
wrong...

Karl

Andrew Elliston wrote:
> Try using:
>
> while ($event_row = mysql_fetch_row($events))
>
> instead. mysql_fetch_row will grab one row of the result array at a
> time, until there are no more rows. This sounds like what you want.
What