<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Webmin is a web-based administration interface for
> Unix systems but I need something like phpmyAdmin
> just for managing the info in databasesj ust listing dbs,
> tables, insert, delete, edit options; no create or alter
> tables and dbs.

You could pretty easily remove the form elements from phpMyAdmin that allow
the functions you don't want.  Quick and painless.  You may want to remove
PHP code from phpMyAdmin itself in case phpMyAdmin doesn't check to ensure
form data was posted (vs from a get method) and that data came from a page
in the phpMyAdmin session.  Or you could reinvent the wheel.

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC