Greetings,

  I'd like to know if anyone has any material regarding the use of
PHP on large projects that needs to be flexible and kind of 'component
based' (like multiples modules) and what were the benefits and problems
found during development/deployment/runtime.
  I think something like JavaBeans could make it but am not sure if
PHP can hadle that too with great success and perhaps, faster than
JavaBeans.
  If anyone has some material on creating (structure) of a system like
this with PHP or other related material about this topic (like
disadvantages in using PHP for this) I would be glad.

Thanks,
Lucas Persona