Hi All

I configured apache + php on debian system

The problem is that session is not destroyed when the browser closed.

the php.ini is /usr/local/lib and working ( i tried to see if its affecting
by putting engine = On to Off )

in php.ini this is set to 0 => session.cookie_lifetime = 0

/tmp is allright and apache write the session with the right permission

I tried this script, but the counter keep growing even if I close all
browser windows ( tried mozilla & ie on two computers )
<?
session_register("count");
$count++;
echo $count;
?>

i configured php with
./configure --with-pgsql --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --enable-sys
vshm=yes --enable-sysvsem=yes --enable-trans-sid

and also without --enable-trans-sid

any ideas ?

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers