Richard Lynch wrote:

> httpd.conf
> php_value Engine Off or somesuch...
>
> --
> WARNING [EMAIL PROTECTED] address is an endangered species -- Use
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Wanna help me out?  Like Music?  Buy a CD: http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm
> Volunteer a little time: http://chatmusic.com/volunteer.htm

its "php_flag engine off"

---

You might be interested in this too:

Copied from http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.safe-mode.php

If you do virutal hosting, you can turn safe mode on and off for different
Apache Virutal Hosts using the php_admin_value directive. This also allows
you to have customised maximum execution times, disabled functions, etc. By
placeing a base_dir for each virutal host, this means PHP CANNOT access
files below this heirachy; strongly recoomended for cutsomer hosting.

Eg:

[VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:80]
 DocumentRoot /var/www/html/safephphost/
 ServerName safephp
 php_admin_value safe_mode 1
 php_admin_value open_base_dir /var/www/html/safephphost/
 php_admin_value sendmail_from phobo#paradise.net.nz
[/VirtualHost]

Siggy

Sigurd Magnusson
Director