On Fri,  5 Oct 2001 13:19, ReDucTor wrote:
> I can't seem to get a return value, while using the functions, it just
> puts a 0 on the page, i try putting a <br> after i do the system call,
> still all that is on the page, 0, something is wrong, anyone know
> why?!?
>
> I got no telnet access, and i want to do some cron jobs :D
>
>      - James  "ReDucTor" Mitchell

Perhaps if you show how you are doing this, it might be easier to help.
Are you for instance using the return_var argument?

And in some cases, 0 is a valid return value; some programs may not
return a value at all.

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   Best way to dispose of the Borg: Give them Windows 3.1.