To see exactly what image functions that are or aren't available to you, try
running this script.

<?php

$func= array("GetImageSize", "ImageArc", "ImageChar", "ImageCharUp",
"ImageColorAllocate", "ImageColorDeAllocate",
"ImageColorAt", "ImageColorClosest", "ImageColorExact", "ImageColorResolve"
, "ImageGammaCorrect", "ImageColorSet",
"ImageColorsForIndex", "ImageColorsTotal", "ImageColorTransparent",
"ImageCopy", "ImageCopyResized", "ImageCreate",
"ImageCreateFromGIF", "ImageCreateFromJPEG", "ImageCreateFromPNG",
"ImageCreateFromWBMP", "ImageCreateFromString",
"ImageDashedLine", "ImageDestroy", "ImageFill",
"ImageFilledPolygon",
"ImageFilledRectangle",
"ImageFillToBorder",
"ImageFontHeight",