Hello all,

I am just configuring up a new web server, and I want to be able to run php
only in the web servers main document root and in specified virtual hosts, I
have a fair understanding on how to go about this, but would really like
some feedback before I get to far into it. Basically the only directories I
don't want to be able to use php are all the user directories (/~username)
unless they have been mapped to a virtual host that has the right directives
in them to enable php.

BTW: Running Apache/1.3.22, PHP/4.0.6, RedHat 6.2

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated,

Regards,

Joseph