awesome.

I have a couple of questions and one may be a RTFM but I can't find the
answer.

#1) While I thought I was extremely familiar with the MYSQL functions
available in PHP I found on e in a code snippet that I have not used before
and can't find. It is simply MYSQL(dbname, querystring). On a *nix box with
Apache it is returning a resource ID but on a w2k box with apache (or iss)
it is returning nothing at all. It does execute the query however. Any ideas
or any pointer as to where I can actually find this function would be
appreciated! Thanks.

#2) Does anyone know of a convention / conference which will have any PHP
coverage in the North East?

Thanks,

Gerard Onorato