Toni,

You need to enter a string of the syntax:

DSN=[name of your dsn]

Since nothing shows up with a "?" I bet you haven't set your ODBCINI
environment variables.
Running the openlink.sh against the current shell should do this:  .
openlink.sh
If you are doing it by hand, you need to set:
ODBCINI (pointing to the odbc.ini)
ODBCINSTINI (pointitng to the odbcinst.ini)
LD_LIBARARY_PATH (pointing to the lib directory that contains the
libiodbc.so file)

DSNs need to be configured in the odbc.ini

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers