Kraa,

The 01000 error is a 'General Error', probably at connect time.
This suggest that your DSN settings might be bad or not being passed into
PHP.
Is your DSN named "results" and is that the one you are using in your tests?

Also, are you setting your environment variables as appropriate? e.g.:
setenv("ODBCINI=/path/to/odbc.ini");
setenv("LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/your/driver/manager/lib");

You may also which to try this connection with odbctest, a sample
application available in the iODBC SDK at www.iodbc.org.

HTH!

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers