John,

OpenLink's Multi-Tier drivers can get you from Linux to MSAcess on Windows.

Mweb,

I'd just use ODBC against MySQL for testing.  There isn't any way to
actually run an Access DB on Linux.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers