http://www.CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca/~languesmodernes/course/test_session.phps

I'm trying to "session_unset()" - it worked I thought.

session_unset("postcard");
unset($postcard);
unset($MyImage);

Go to:
http://www.CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca/~languesmodernes/course/test_session.php
and "click me".

It sets a session, displays an image, and then is supposed to destroy
itself so that when I go back to
http://www.CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca/~languesmodernes/course/test_session.php
(and or reload
http://www.CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca/~languesmodernes/course/test_session.php)
I should see the text/html header and not an image/png header.

The only way to right myself is to exit Netscape altogether.

I have tried session_destroy() session_unregister and even
session_write_close - not that any of those worked. I consulted the
online manual and thought this would be enough:

session_unset("postcard");
unset($postcard);
unset($MyImage);

I have even used the echo on line 3 to prove to myself that my session
terminated itself.

I believe the session terminates, but for what ever reason,
http://www.CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca/~languesmodernes/course/test_session.php
is still receiving header("Content-type: image/png") and not
header("Content-type: text/html")

Can someone help?

John
(Post & reply would be helpful please.)