Mweb,

The iODBC site is back up; I recommend downloading the iODBC SDK and using
that.
I apologize for the inconvenience; we had a power station fire in the
neighborhood!

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers