Joe,

What is the problem you were having with OpenLink and iODBC under BSD?
If threading errors, you can simply download the non-threaded version of the
SDK and drivers from our site.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers