Hi!

I have been a PHP user since version 3.0 came out, and have seen it
develop a lot along the way, but theres some things I find it lacks that
it really should not. If people agree, I'll glady contribute to the PHP
codebase.

For example, multi-threading. Looking at the PHP sources, I can see this
would be fairly easy to implement on some most server modules. Before I
get fried by people for suggesting this, I know there are many functions
that are not thread safe, such the ob_* functions. But as far as I can
see threading would be well suited to some PHP tasks...

I'd like to hear users thoughts on this.

TIA,

Stephano Mariani