Hi Folks,

I have a script that outputs a large data list to the web browser.  When the
user clicks the link for a particular data item they are taken to a new
script to modify the record and then when the post the changes they are
taken back to the original data list. (no problem so far)

What I want is that when they return to the original data list it is
positioned on the record they just modified.  What happens is that the list
is positioned at the top of the list.

I tried generating a <A NAME=lastpos></A> in the orginal list, but I haven't
been able to create the return link on the other page that will refrence
this.  I tried <A HREF=myscript.php#lastpos?cat=$cat>Link</A> but it doesn't
work.

Any ideas?

--
Leland Foster