Patrick,

It's likeley that one that one server PHP is installed as a GGI -
unfortunatley the trick you want to use only work when PHP is installed as a
module.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers