What do you have for the return values for your session_read function?
(Specifically, what do you return when there's no data available?)

Jaime Bozza

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean LeBlanc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 11:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Session troubles

On 01-02 07:45, Jaime Bozza wrote:
> I agree.  Perhaps make a feature request that disallows session
starting
> if save_handler=user and you haven't defined a session handler?
Then
> it could spit out a more correct error message.

Blast. I am still unable to get my own session handler to work. My
session handler's write never gets called; only my session_open and
session_read get called....the default file session handler still works,
if I change save_handler back to file instead of user.

As for the feature request, I guess I could - is there a mechanism to do
this outlined somewhere?

Dec

--
Sean LeBlanc:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome

For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]