Ok. I fixed it. I just had my filters jacked up. After fixing them using
"\.php" instead of *.php, I was then calling the wrong page and getting
a 404, plus the browser I was using had cached the content-type and was
screwing everything up. After just shutting down my browsers, dumping
cache, resetting apache, rechecking my filters, everything is fine.

Thanks to anyone who was thinking.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA