Hi,
    I'm trying to let Webmin execute a script where I can use php as scripting
language... (It will be good to work with a language as php in a remote administration
server, as root!)

Now the STRANGE problem:

When I execute a test.cgi program from Webmin, it's executed as root, as it was from
command line... that's good. The problem is that Webmin execute well _every_ program I
tried , EXCEPT php !

It seems that php needs some env variables to work well, and these variables aren't
provided from the Webmin program, so to solve the problem I've to first understand WHY
php does not work...

Here are some tests:

1) Executing a php that produce some output, or create a file works only when called
from a login shell, not in Webmin
2) Executing a script that invoke "at" with the previous script doesn't work as
well... from atq the scheduled processes are the same, but the one invoked from a
login shell works, the invoked from Webmin not at all...

... what to do ?!?

thanx very much,
    prakash