On Friday 11 January 2002 00:21, Dani wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Could someone please help...????
> How do I send variable(s) over the url and I want to send it to the the
> same page (not opening a new page)
>
> Thank you very much for reviewing my email.
> Dani

http://www.mywebsite.com/mypage.php?myvariable1=value1&myvariable2=value2

In php:

 echo "$PHP_SELF?myvariable1=$myvariable1&myvariable2=$myvariable2";

hth

/*
"If Jesus came back today, and saw what was going on in his name, he'd never
stop throwing up."
-- Max Von Sydow's character in "Hannah and Her Sisters"
*/