On Thursday, January 10, 2002, at 04:39  PM, Rick Emery wrote:

> Show all your code.  Did you open a connection to the MYSQL server?  If
> so,
> show the code.

Okay, but I changed some personal info (that I know is definitely
correct):

<?php
// arraytest.php
$db = mysql_connect("hostname", "username", "password");
mysql_select_db("database_name", $db);
?>

<head>
        <title>Array Test</title>
</head>

$tempsql = "SELECT COUNT(*) AS count
                        FROM divisions";
$tempresult = mysql_query("$tempsql", $db);
$temprow = mysql_fetch_array($tempresult);

echo $temprow["count"];

mysql_close($db);
?>