I am trying to delete files using "web explorer"  THere is a section in the
code that states the following...

Can I include a shell script into it?  Or it is neccessary.  I know I have
permissions,but I might be wrong.  If someone could help me I would
appreciate it.

Thanks

Al
case "del":
                ############### The user has comfirmed the deletion
                if ($confirm)
                        {
                ############### Object is a directory
                        if(is_dir($basedir.$file))
                                {
                               // I thought this part would work
                               //but it didn't budge by infusing a shell
                                #system(rmdir -rf $basedir.$file);
                                rmdir($basedir.$file);
                                }

                        ############### Object is a file