Hi all,
I have a Sparc Solaric 7 system on which I'm trying to install php 4.0.6.
the installation works fine. But, when I try to restart Apache I get the
following error. I have Apache 1.3.22

Has any one experienced the same problem ? Or any fix to this ? I'm not a
unix guy so have no idea as to what this error means.

ANy help will be greatly appreciated :)

Erro msg>>>>>>>

==>apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 205 of /usr/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server: ld.so.1:
/usr/apache/bin
/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/apache/libexec/libphp4.so: symbol
ap_block_alarms: referenced symbol not found

R'twick Niceorgaw ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
http://www.niceorgaw.com

98C Cedar Lane
Highland Park, NJ 08904