Site which offer SMS are also closing down / becoming unreliable as the UK
networks are charging other network operators for sending messages to phones
on their network.
This doesnt really affect mobile phone users because the costs cancel out
over time but discrimnates against web sites who dont earn revenue from
recieving messages.

"Yogesh Mahadnac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
004101c19d88$517527b0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:004101c19d88$517527b0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
    Hi everyone! I'd be grateful if someone could please tell me a link
where I can find a good tutorial on how to develop a SMS tool with PHP, or
if somebody has already developed something like it, or if there are any
experts around, please give me some information about it.

Thanks and regards,
Yogesh Mahadnac.