From: Todd Cary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 2:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Uploading a file

For some reason, I cannot get the following code to work - the file is
not sent to the server.  Is there something obviously wrong?  I am using
Apache on Linux (RH 7.2).

Todd

<form method="post" name="upload" action="uploadfile.php"
enctype="multipart/form-data">
      <input type="file" name="userfile">
</form>

--