On Wednesday 06 February 2002 01:52, Peter Ruan wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>   Yeap, I ran 'phpinfo()' Server API=CGI.  I look at the manual and you are
> right, I must run it as Apache module.  Can someone tell me how do I change
> the setting to run as an APACHE module instead?

Well, you don't change the setting as such. On a Linux system you would've
have to recompile PHP and possibly Apache as well. On a Windows system you
would probably just download the relevant files and install.

/*
linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
([EMAIL PROTECTED] put this on Tshirts in '93)
*/