Hi,

I know this is a PHP list but i thought someone might be able to help me out.

I was looking at the Levi's website the other day and i noticed a cool script on there
for opening pop-ups. They have managed to get rid of the usual window borders
altogether and it looks really good.

They have managed to do it by opening the pop-up window in full screen mode and then
making the window smaller and positioning it in a certain place on screen.

I've figured out how to open it, shrink it and position it but for some reason i the
scroll bars are always there. The levi's site has no scroll bars.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the scroll bars?

Thanks in advance,

Phil