From: Jan Rademaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 6:40 PM
To: Balaji Ankem
Cc: Php-General
Subject: Re: [PHP] Hi How to compare two dates using PHP which are from
mysql database?

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Balaji Ankem wrote:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.strtotime.php

you can compare the results with > < =, etc...

> Hi,
>       I would like to compare the two dates (including time stamp)
using

--
Jan Rademaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.ottobak.com

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.