Thanks Manuel, that's indeed a large portion of my needs. But still, from
the time of my first post, among the new replies, I have found dozens of
features that I think it would be interesting, and currently there's nothing
suited to my needs. So I will base my work largely on use error_log(), with
a few twists.

> Why using a bloated error handling class that what you want without
> requiring 800 lines of code that PEAR error handler does?

  I didn't know and I kind knew it, that's why I asked for tips  ;-)

--

Julio Nobrega.

Um dia eu chego lá:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/toca