Hehehe. And I thought the OTBSW (One True Brace Style Wars) had passed into
memory back some 10 or 15 years ago! Lo! They resurface yet again! 30 years
in this business and still I hear them argue.

Perhaps a cb style program for PHP so people can write any blasted style
they feel like and then have another programmer transform it into _their_
OTB style.

_My_ "coding standards" may not be _your_ coding standards, but mechanical
transformations can pretty much make it all moot.

Mark C.