From: Jason Wong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 1:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] passing vars. betn. php and javascript

On Saturday 27 April 2002 01:23, Pushkar Pradhan wrote:
> In my php I had 4 buttons, up, down, top and bottom:
> After detecting which element and which button was clicked I changed
> the element position by using array_slice, shift, unshift, array_merge
> etc.. I'm not sure what I'll do it JS

Well, depending on how you were reordering the array I was going to suggest
you use php. Since you already have a version in php and you want to do it
in
javascript then ...

> > > I've never written javascript? Thanks,

I suggest you learn some javascript then think about how to "pass an array"
to it from php :)

/*
The profession of book writing makes horse racing seem like a solid, stable
business.
                -- John Steinbeck
        [Horse racing *is* a stable business ...]
*/